Sunday, December 12, 2010

For all those Runners out there...

I just got home from a whirlwind day of Christmas shopping! Today I officially started my shopping and I'm excited to say I'm almost finished too, what a great feeling! Only 12 shopping days left, how is your shopping coming? If you are still looking for a gift for the runners in your life, I have got the perfect idea for you this year!

I am excited to say that I recently started a new small business selling a product for runners to keep their race memorabilia in. If you have been a long time follower of my blog then you know that I am an avid runner as well as a marathon coach for Team in Training. If you are new to my blog and want to know a little bit about my running background and why it is such an important part of my life then click here, here, here or here.

So now that you know a little more about my running journey, let me introduce you to my product...RACEDAY miles raced. memories made.

RACEDAY is the perfect organizational solution for all runners to preserve and display their race statistics, bib#s, race photos and other race memorabilia. If you are a runner you know what all this runner's jargon means...if you are not a runner and have no interest in running at all, then I'm sure you are bored to death as you read this! In simple terms basically this is a "scrapbook" type product for runners! Go check out the site for more specifics about the product materials and photos of the inside of the book!

I wanted to introduce you to this product as I have devoted much of my time and creative energy in developing it over the past two years! I am excited to say that I just recently launched the website to sell these books online and so far the response has been great!

So if you have been wondering why I haven't been blogging as much lately, I must admit RACEDAY has been taking up a good portion of my free time trying to get this product launched!

But since this is after all a baking blog, I did whip up a special batch of gingerbread cookies with the RACEDAY logo on them!

Right now I'm offering free gift wrapping on all books ordered during the month of December! Also, any order placed by December 20th will be guaranteed Christmas delivery! Come check out my Facebook page too! I'd love for you to spread the word about RACEDAY to all the runners in your life!

Thanks for taking the time to read about my new product! I promise there are many more holiday sweets coming up this week!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you sent it so quickly! I got it to Robin just in time before they left for NC. She loves it and said it is going to be a great motivator to fill it up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails