Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cookies & Cupcakes with Friends

Because it's Christmas and I love cookies, I hosted a party. I baked a ton of sugar and gingerbread cookies, bought loads of sprinkles and whipped up some royal icing! Then invited some of my closest friends over to do the decorating!

There were cupcakes too. Chocolate with Peppermint Buttercream. Gingerbread with Cinnamon Buttercream. Peppermint with White Chocolate Buttercream.

Everyone is in serious decorating mode!

It was fun to see everyone's creativity come through in their cookie designs and color choices!

I love all my cookie ladies!

Meet the gingerbread families!

Here's the newly engaged couple! With gingerbread creations in both wedding attire and honeymoon swimwear! What clever cookie decorators!

Cookies galore! My friends make gorgeous cookies.

By the end of the night, everyone was a little high on sugar and things started getting out of hand with icing and piping bags!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails