Saturday, October 23, 2010

Birthday & Ironman Cupcakes

Here are some birthday and Ironman cupcakes I made for my friends Heather and Katie this week! Not only was it Heather's bday but today, right this very moment she is competing in an IRONMAN event. For those of you that don't know what this is, it's a triathlon...a very long triathlon of 2.4 mile SWIM, 112 mile BIKE and 26.2 mile RUN! I am so excited for Heather, she has been training for months now to endure the challenge of 140.6 miles...I can't even imagine what this would feel like. I know what my body has felt like after running just 26.2 miles in a marathon and it is tired and sore and ready to rest! Imagine taking on a marathon after already swimming and biking...this is truly the test of pure endurance and heart! Heather you are amazing and I know you are going to do awesome!

These are Katie's bday cupcakes, she turned the big 30! We met at her house for a surprise party after her boyfriend took her to a nice dinner! She was super surprised!


Heather I'm sending good vibes your way. You are going to be an IRONWOMAN today! So proud of you!

4 comments:

  1. No wonder she liked them! They look so professional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute little cupcakes. These would make anyone's day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cuuuute!
    I'm a new follower from www.lifewiththechambs.blogspot.com
    Come visit us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you delete a post called Pumpkin Pecan Chocolate Chip Pie ??? I'm so confused. Your blog is being mean to me, it wont let me see the post! :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails