Monday, January 17, 2011

Minnie Mouse Birthday Cake

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend! I had the opportunity to make a cake for a Minnie Mouse themed birthday party for a little girl named Emma who was turning three! To accompany the cake I made some mouse ear cupcakes with pink polka dot ribbons. This was definitely a sweet pink cake for sweet little girl.



This weekend I'll be switching gears and making a birthday cake for another 3 year old, only this time a boy and with a yellow construction theme! Be sure to check back next week for pics of the cake!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely cake and cupcakes!!
    Kisses
    Etta

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! These are so sweet! I'm sure your daughter loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren the cake and cupcakes are absolutely adorable!! I love them. My little ones would go crazy over both. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails