Monday, October 12, 2009

Carrot Cake Cupcakes


Carrot Cake is one of my absolute favorite cakes...it is one that I always like to make once fall rolls around. I decided to make this recipe into cupcakes and decorate them with cute little carrots on top using my decorating tips for my neighbor Marilyn's birthday.



I find it is easiest if you measure out all the necessary ingredients before you start preparing your batter...that way you are sure not to forget anything.


I have found that when making cupcakes it is easiest to use a 1/4 cup measuring cup when filling the liners...the batter fills the liner 2/3 full which is perfect for having the cupcakes bake right up to the top.


All the cupcakes came out nice and even and none are splurging over the edges.

Once cupcakes are cool spread cream cheese frosting over top.


These cupcakes turned out so moist and delicious they just melt in your mouth! It's hard to eat just one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails