Saturday, August 22, 2009

TNT Kick Off Party!

This week we had our Team In Training (TNT) Kick Off Party for the Winter training season...which I am going to be a coach for! So what better way to welcome all the new participants to the team than to make them some PURPLE and GREEN cupcakes. TNT is an organization that raises money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society while at the same time training for a marathon, half marathon or triathlon. I joined TNT in June 2008 and have since completed two marathons, the Nike Women's in San Francisco (Oct 2008) and the Rock N' Roll in San Diego (May 2009). The Mobile, AL TNT team is a great group of people and I am so lucky to have met so many great friends while doing something I love...running! Check out more about TNT at www.teamintraining.org. We'd love to have you join our team!


Icing the cupcakes using the Wilton Buttercream Recipe...yummy!



GO TEAM, TNT, RUN, WALK, HALF, FULL....


This is a picture of me and Molly showing off our cupcake creations! Molly is employed by the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and is the fundraising & recruiting manager for TNT. We took a Wilton Cake Decorating class together and ever since I have been hooked on baking and decorating cupcakes & cakes! We have made several other TNT cakes that I will have to post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails