Friday, April 19, 2013

Funfetti Cupcakes



Happy Friday Fun Day! This cupcake recipe can be summed up in one word...FUN! Combining my obsession of 2 things...sprinkles + cupcake liners I've come up with a Funfetti recipe that I've been wanting to make for a long time now! I love how this recipe turned out for so many reasons. It's loaded with sprinkles inside and out, it's bursting with color and it's absolutely scrumptious! More fun photos and the recipe for these happy little cakes can be found on The Cake Blog! I hope you've got lots of sprinkles on hand because this is one recipe you will want to try this weekend!


Aren't these stripe & polka dot forks adorable! Luckily I had a few left over from Sam's 1st Birthday Bash! I got them from Sucre Shop, it's only the cutest place to shop for hand painted wooden utensils! Seriously you need to go check them out now! They've got tons of amazing patterns in bright colors I really would like to order one of everything!  But I contained myself and only ordered 4 things just a few minutes ago...more forks, spoons, popsicle sticks and mini wooden scoops! Let's just say when that package arrives it's going to be one fun mail day!

I hope you will give this recipe a try, it's definitely on the top of my list for all time favorite cupcake!



1 comment:

  1. WOW! This looks incredible and your photos are fabulous by the way! You have yet another talent with photography :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails