Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Baking Organization - {Part 2}


One thing I've been working really hard on this year is getting all my baking things organized, as you may remember from this post. If you ask my husband he will quickly tell you that almost every single room of our house and all of our cabinets and pantry are overflowing with something related to baking! So to keep my baking hobby under control and eliminate the chaos throughout our house I decided it was time to give everything a place. I've gathered bins and baskets and have re-purposed a book shelf to create my central baking hub in my office. Here you will find a lot of the props that frequently show up in my blog posts such as ribbon, cupcake wrappers, fabric, napkins, etc.

Using an open wall storage system and clear bins with labels and baskets provides both a great visual for things that I have on hand and also provides a lot of color to brighten up my office and make it a fun place to work!

So here's the behind the scenes pictures of one of my central blog & baking related spaces in our house! The baking organization doesn't stop here though, I've got more to show you in my kitchen so check back soon for fun ways to organize your cookie cutters, sprinkles and cupcake wrappers!







2 comments:

  1. I love how you have organized all of your supplies. I have a cube storage shelving with different cube boxes holding my supplies. Your way with the labeling seems much easier though. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome things here. I'm very glad to look your article. Thank you a lot and I'm looking
    ahead to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?


    Also visit my webpage; diets that work fast for women

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails