Saturday, January 21, 2012

Due Date Cookies

As you may remember from this post I am expecting a little one coming in March! Well since that last post we have found out we are having a little boy! I can't believe the time has flown by so fast and he will be here in just under 9 weeks! To share the exciting news I thought it would be fun to create some "due date" cookies. This is my spin off of some wedding save the date cookies I came across one day while browsing the web. Our little boy will be here on or around March 22! There's still lots to do with decorating the nursery and coming up with a name!

I'm so excited that I get to share in this exciting time with my great friend Jennifer who is also pregnant with her first child, a little girl coming just 6 weeks before our boy! You may remember the gender reveal cake I made for Jennifer! So of course I had to make Jennifer and baby Cora some of their own cookies too!

Jennifer and I have had a great time being pregnant together and sharing all kinds of crazy stories about our growing bellies and nursery plans! I'm so glad I have a great friend to share in this amazing experience with! Our kids will be instant friends and we always joke and say they will get married some day!

Stay tuned for more baby updates! I'm excited to see if these due date cookies are accurate for both of us!

If you have any suggestions for little boy names I'd love to hear them!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lauren! I had been wondering if you'd found out. Good luck coming up with a boy name, they are so hard! Cute cookies, like always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little boy! Congrats! The cookies are SO sweet. Great idea! Bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails