Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gobble Gobble Turkey Cupcakes!


Happy Thanksgiving! As we all know it isn't Thanksgiving without turkey, so I wanted to do something super cute this year that involved my favorite sweet indulgence...cupcakes + Turkey = Gobble Gobble Turkey Cupcakes! How cute are these? We are heading to Baton Rouge for turkey day to visit my husband's family so I know our nieces and nephews are going to gobble these right up! I love getting creative and making them fun desserts.


I got the idea for these adorable little cakes when I was clipping coupons a few weeks ago and saw the Betty Crocker ad. Check out the step by step instructions on how to make the turkey cupcakes here. It's not too late, you still have time to make a batch of these for your own Thanksgiving Day festivities!


Turkey cupcakes have been iced in chocolate frosting and the candy corn tail has been added to give it some bright orange and yellow colors!


Next step was to add some chocolate jimmies to look like feathers.


Next a squirt of extra chocolate to create the body of the turkey and one more candy corn for the nose.


Don't forget about the eyes, I gave my turkeys blue and green eyes for some variety and a few extra jimmies on top of their heads!


Thanks Betty Crocker for such a cute Thanksgiving treat!

Hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving! GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE

1 comment:

  1. I wish you were coming home for Thanksgiving so I could eat one. They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails